Monday, December 11, 2017

Kroger's New Spa Line, Facial Masks -- product review

Kroger has a new line of spa products out. As a member of the MyMagazineSharingNetwork, I was given a free sample of the facial sheet masks and under-eye care product to try. I like beauty products and don't get to pamper my self with things like face masks as much as I would like to, so I was all up to try these out.
 
I have now tried two of the products. First, was the Brighten Under Eye Care. These were easy to use. Just two little patches that you place under the eye area and leave on for 20 minutes. When done, peel off and pat in any leftover liquid. They felt a bit weird, but not too bad. Let's be honest, as a mom of a toddler who still doesn't sleep through the night, I can use some under eye care. I don't know that these made a huge difference, but the area under my eyes was a bit brighter or shinier after using the product. I would possibly try these again.

Next, I tried the Deep Clean Facial Sheet Mask. This was my first time using a mask like this. It was an interesting experience. I don't really know that I would be up for using another one of these. First of all it was cold on the face. That may have been nice in the summer, but in the winter, no, Second, it just felt awkward on the face. You are suppose to leave it on for 20 minutes. I lasted maybe 15, and was done. Third, I looked like something from a scary movie. Seriously. Good thing my toddler was still sleeping when I tried this out.
 
I don't think my skin felt any cleaner when I was done. It does fell smooth and moisturized though, that is good. Overall, not sure the facial sheet mask is for me. I think some people would enjoy it though. They are inexpensive, so it is worth a try.

There are other products available in Kroger's New Spa Line as well. I think I would really enjoy some of the other products, like the Epson salt bath soaks, or the relaxing lotion. Those sound really nice to me. I'll pass on the facial sheet mask though. #KrogerSpaLine #MyMagazineSharing

No comments:

Post a Comment