Thursday, May 31, 2018

Anything For Your Pet - product review



*Disclaimer: I received products for free in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed are completely mine.

Thanks to Kroger's MyMagazineSharingNetwork I received some free products for my cats. I received1;

  • ONE (1) Free Meow Mix® Simple Servings™, 2 pk., 2.6 oz.
  • ONE (1) Free Coupon for Purina® Friskies® Party Mix® Gravy-licious Cat Treats
  • ONE (1) Free Coupon for Purina ONE® True Instinct Cat Food

So, let's just go down the list and I'll share my thoughts on it. First, the Meow Mix Simple Servings. I thought I would try these out when I was trying to get the cats to stay in one place while I applied their flea medication, they aren't fans of getting the med. My plan however failed. They didn't seem to care about the food at all. Usually they only get soft cat food as a treat, so I assumed they would be all about it. Guess not. I left it unattended for a minute though and the dog got it. She thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Second, the Purina Friskies Party Mix Gravy-licious Cat Treats, these are ok. Just another typical cat treat, nothing special. My cats like these and will eat them. 

Last, the Purina One True Instinct Cat Food, this is great. There are several things to like about this cat food. It is grain free, no fillers, made in the USA, and my cats loved it. I have tried other grain free cat foods in the past and they have not been fans, They are this one right up. I would definitely consider buying this cat food for them more often. 

#ForYourPets #MyMagazineSharing #FreeSamp

No comments:

Post a Comment