Friday, September 1, 2017

Nature's Recipe Dog Food -- product review

*This post contains affiliated links. I was given a free sample of the product in exchange for my review. The opinions stated are all mine though.

Thanks for Kroger's MySharingNetwork I had the opportunity to try a new dog food by Nature's Recipe. Ok, my dog was the one who gave it a try. I'll pass on sampling dog food. My toddler would b more than happy to try some though. Thankfully my dog liked this food so much that Kizzy didn't have to chance to sample it.

We tried Nature's Recipe Grain Free in the pumpkin and salmon flavor. It was a hit! Previously, like since we got our dog, Kona, seven years ago, we have mostly fed her another popular brand of dog food. Most of the time she will eat it ok, but sometimes gets picky. It was not a grain free dog food though. And while grain free dog foo tend to be a bit more expensive due to them not having a bunch of filler product, they are worth it. 

Kona suffers from doggy allergies and dry skin, which makes her an itchy mess. We get her an allergy shot once a year to take care of that issue, but her vet recommends that we give her fish oil daily for her dry skin. This dog food contains Omega 3s and with it I don't have to put fish oil on her food everyday. So, because of how good this food is for Kona and how much she likes it, we are making the switch to Nature's Recipe


No comments:

Post a Comment